Zoom has partnered with OpenExchange to develop a new video conferencing solution for financial services organisations.
Specialists in enterprise video communications, Zoom has teamed up with OpenExchange to leverage its expertise in video exchange for financial services.
The collaboration has created a secure cloud video conferencing platform with white glove managed services.
"This partnership comes at the perfect time in OpenExchange's growth,” explains the company’s CEO, Mark Loehr.
“Partnering with Zoom will make it easier than ever for investors to meet with corporate management teams, industry experts, and leading research analysts with the click of a button.”
"As adoption in the financial services industry continues to accelerate at a rapid pace, integrating Zoom into our managed video service offering allows us to better serve the growing and changing needs of Wall Street."
Zoom’s founder and CEO Eric S. Yuan says the goal of the partnership is to help financial institutions leverage Zoom with the best possible user experience.
“A strength of both of our companies is developing frictionless video communications environments that 'just work,'" he explains.
"So it was natural that we would come together with OpenExchange -- whom I'm also proud to call a Zoom customer -- to deliver managed video services to our customers."
The duo claims their new collaboration offers the follow benefits to customers:
- Zoom's cloud video communications platform that provides HD video, audio, and web conferencing, as well as chat and webinars seamlessly across conference rooms, desktops, telephones, and mobile devices
- OpenExchange's global video exchange, which offers full interoperability with disparate video equipment and world-class managed services. The result is the financial industry's highest-quality, most secure private video conferencing solution
- Access to OpenExchange's Global Connected Network of 1500+ public companies, intermediaries, and institutional investors, making it easier to provide video access to management teams and industry experts
- Secure cloud (and optional hybrid cloud-onprem) communications environment with AES-256 bit end-to-end encryption
- Zoom's full collaboration feature set, including speech-to-text recording transcription, screen sharing, co-annotation, whiteboarding, and more