8x8 and Genesys partner with product integration for CX
8x8 and Genesys partner to integrate 8x8 cloud unified communications with Genesys Cloud CX.
Unified cloud communications platform Campell and Genesys, a global cloud leader in customer experience orchestration, have announced a product integration of 8x8 Work with Genesys Cloud CX.
"In today's digital workplace, nearly every employee has a role in the customer experience, making it more important than ever to eliminate barriers between departments and systems," says Metrigy CEO and principal analyst, Robin Gareiss.
"Connecting teams across the enterprise enables customers and employees to engage more fluidly, improving loyalty. Gone are the days when contact centre agents reside on an island, away from the rest of the company.
"By integrating cloud UC and contact centre, CX leaders see improvements in key business metrics, including customer and employee satisfaction, revenue, costs, and agent productivity. When companies remove communications and collaboration barriers, they empower all employees to help resolve customer issues and agents to provide real-world insights into product development, marketing, and sales strategies."
Albert Prast, chief technology officer at AdaptHealth, says, "At AdaptHealth, we are committed to delivering an enhanced high-quality experience to our patients and healthcare professionals. Businesses like AdaptHealth already realise the advantages of using 8x8 and Genesys solutions, and see further benefits now with the two market leaders joining forces.
"By enhancing the collaboration between our employees using 8x8 cloud unified communications and the contact centre teams on Genesys Cloud CX, we can deliver an even higher level of customer service and empower patients to live their best lives at home."
By combining 8x8 Work's enterprise voice, video meetings and team chat capabilities with the composable Genesys Cloud CX platform, organisations can drive all employee communication, and collaboration needs across voice and digital channels for the entire enterprise.
The integration provides:
- Secure, in-network call transfers between the contact centre and the rest of the organisation to make collaboration simpler.
- A unified company directory with API-driven user provisioning allows agents to easily connect with any subject-matter expert across the organisation to solve customer issues and collaborate in real-time.
- Integrated single sign-on for user authentication.
- Shared user presence status makes it possible for agents to see the availability of non-contact centre subject-matter experts for faster customer service.
- Better voice quality around the globe with Genesys Cloud Voice and 8x8, which provides full cloud Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) support for multinational organisations with employees and customers in 50 countries by offering local direct numbers, toll-free numbers, and calling plans in addition, to support for local emergency services.
"We're excited to welcome Genesys as an integration partner for 8x8 Work," says 8x8 chief product officer, Hunter Middleton.
"The 8x8 Work and Genesys Cloud CX integration demonstrates the power of both platforms and brings an integrated experience for enterprises looking to enhance employee and customer engagement for a hybrid workplace. This furthers our mission of bringing EX and CX together and delivering these capabilities to a new set of customers and prospects."
Olivier Jouve, executive VP and general manager of Genesys Cloud CX, says, "Most organisations today have an opportunity to reinvent their relationships with their customers and employees. At Genesys, we're focused on developing people-centric innovation, and that starts by making it simpler for businesses to solve challenges that are standing in the way of great experiences. Our partnership with 8x8 represents a positive step forward in creating a more connected enterprise, designed to strengthen customer and employee experiences."