AI 2020 Report: What does Artificial Intelligence look like in the future?
Artificial Intelligence is on the rise. With spending on artificial intelligence forecast to reach $57.6 billion in 2021 — up from $12bn last year — it’s no surprise that nearly 85% of executives believe AI will bring a competitive advantage to their organisation.
This 27-page report details the research that was done across multiple industries to determine the opportunities, trends, and challenges that will reshape the enterprise over the next two years.
The report includes:
- Global insights from more than 430 professionals in the automation landscape and the impact of AI as the next driver of change.
- Barriers to innovation that may impact the AI industry over the next two years.
- A look into how AI is transforming the landscape across all industries and how organisation are gearing up for this change.
If you are interested in finding out more about Artificial Intelligence, take a look at the impressive speaker line up at the 3rd Annual Artificial Intelligence Summit 2018.
Developed as a 100% case study based agenda with two streams for the early stage and mature users of Artificial Intelligence technologies, this event will focus on the war stories of implementing the tech and how to learn from mistakes.
Some of the featured speakers include:
- Global Director of Artificial Intelligence, Seek.com.au
- Predictive Analytics Leader, Santos
- AI & Machine Learning Technical Development Manager, Carsales.com
- Lead Data Scientist, Department of Human Services
- Head of Analytics and Data Science, THE ICONIC
- Senior Research Scientist, CSIRO