Aviatrix launches Advanced Cloud Services to aid IT transformation
Aviatrix has announced the availability of Advanced Cloud Services, a customisable portfolio of service offerings created to help enterprises accelerate their cloud deployments and develop the cloud maturity required to drive business transformation.
According to the company, facing differences in skills required to manage different public cloud deployments, enterprises are challenged by limited internal resources when it comes to architecting and operating public cloud networks and network security.
Whether just beginning a cloud migration, expanding to multi-cloud, building automation pipelines, or integrating assets and resources from mergers or acquisitions, Aviatrix Advanced Cloud Services helps enterprises to design, implement and manage cloud infrastructure.
The portfolio provides customised design and operational assistance for enterprise cloud deployments. Service offerings include professional services, embedded engineering staff augmentation, and managed services across public clouds including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and Alibaba Cloud.
With tiered service offerings, customers can select and customise the services that best suit their business needs, ultimately accelerating their cloud deployments with dedicated architecture and services, the company states.
Aviatrix vice president of advanced services Abhishek Bhat says, "Enterprises migrate to the cloud for the promise of improved agility and accelerated innovation. But they quickly realise that this transition is a multi-dimensional challenge and, to achieve cloud maturity that can truly transform a business, requires a wide variety of skills. They find increased complexity resulting in a skills gap, poorly constructed network architecture, and inefficient day two operations.
"By helping customers design, implement, and manage the right cloud network architecture from day one, our Advanced Cloud Services deliver the promise of agility in the cloud. Our customers benefit from accelerated innovation and business transformation, rather than expending excessive resources trying to manage the complexity of their cloud deployments."
Bhat concludes, "With Advanced Cloud Services, we operate your environment for the duration that you need us to, leveraging our expertise from over six hundred customer deployments across all major CSPs to ensure that your cloud journey is a success."
More specifically, the customisable offerings are as follows:
- Professional services: Scoped cloud projects with mutually defined deliverables and timelines are all project-managed by Aviatrix.
- Embedded engineering: Addressing skills gaps and resource shortages by augmenting cloud networking, operations, and security staff with Aviatrix technical experts.
- Managed services: Leveraging Aviatrix operational resources for ongoing management, updates, and monitoring of a cloud network, allowing users to focus on their business.
Most enterprises are struggling to hire or train staff with the necessary skills to properly design and implement an effective and future-proof public cloud network architecture. This is a challenge for single cloud deployments, and is amplified in multi-cloud, Aviatrix states.
From assessment and design to implementation and managed services, Aviatrix Advanced Cloud Services help customers accelerate cloud infrastructure readiness while providing:
- Single cloud and multi-cloud expertise and scope
- Immediate resolution of skills gaps and resource shortages, with embedded experts
- Architecture and design services, including integration of assets and resources resulting from mergers and acquisitions
- Single pane of glass, with one centralised console for all NetSecOps operations with full or privileged access available to client staff
- Rapid incident response and resolution, revealing service-provider 'blind spots' that can delay troubleshooting and service restoration
- Custom integrations, with firewalls, native services, and other infrastructure
- Modern best practices, with network automation and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)