CrowdStrike and EY expand global cloud security alliance
CrowdStrike and Ernst & Young LLP (EY) have announced an expanded relationship to deliver Cloud Security and Observability services globally, powered by the CrowdStrike Falcon platform.
According to the companies, this collaboration expands on existing services previously announced including: Ransomware Readiness and Resilience; Incident Response (IR), Recovery and Remediation; Identity Assessment; and Zero Trust capabilities.
Michael Rogers, Vice President of Global Alliances at CrowdStrike, says, "The CrowdStrike-EY Alliance combines CrowdStrike's cloud security and observability solutions with the transformational consulting capabilities and services provided by EY.
"Our expanded alliance now provides joint customers the ability to secure their cloud workloads with CrowdStrike Cloud Security, as well as ingest their log and event data at scale with CrowdStrike Falcon LogScale, providing real-time visibility to better understand and assess issues in their infrastructure environments."
Dave Burg, EY Americas Cybersecurity Leader, says, “Cloud security and observability continue to be key priorities for our clients. Our expanded alliance with CrowdStrike is critical in helping organisations address new and emerging threats. As a result of this relationship expansion, EY will implement CrowdStrike Cloud Security and CrowdStrike Falcon LogScale to help clients confidently secure their cloud workloads and operationalise the data they are generating for increased visibility.”
The EY Cloud Security service offering leverages CrowdStrike Cloud Security, a CNAPP solution with agent-based and agentless protection, with EY’s cybersecurity professionals to accelerate the journey of clients through alignment and implementation of appropriate controls as part of the shared responsibility model.
This enables DevOps and infrastructure runtime scanning teams to:
- Securely move to the cloud: Build a secure and compliant path to production by assessing, architecting, implementing and optimising key cloud security controls, whether hybrid or multi-cloud.
- Secure business-critical workloads: Reduce the overhead, friction and complexity associated with protecting cloud workloads, containers and serverless environments, and transform the lengthy risk and audit processes into automated and continuous ones.
- Shift left securely: Automate the secure development of cloud-native applications, delivering full-stack protection and compliance for containers, Kubernetes and hosts across the container lifecycle.
The EY NextGen SOC service offering utilises CrowdStrike Falcon LogScale, a modern log management solution, with EY’s SOC transformation practice to help clients such as Mondelz International transform and optimise their cyber risk management operations practices by assessing, designing, building, improving, operating and automating their security operations and cyber defence capabilities.
According to the companies, this enables DevOps, SecOps and IT Ops teams to:
- Decrease mean time to detection (MTTD): Evaluate all security use cases with EYs SOC Transformation services and optimise them with Falcon LogScale, which provides real-time streaming, searching and alerting.
- Reduce complexity and increase visibility: Spend less time managing and maintaining disparate environments and more time triaging incidents with Falcon LogScale, which centralises all logs in a single dashboard and reduces the time spent filtering data. EY can guide clients in maximising their most important resource people.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO): Remove the limitations present in traditional logging solutions by leveraging Falcon LogScale's index-free architecture, which provides seamless data ingestion, reduced infrastructure costs and lower operational costs. EY can help clients to reduce their TCO and drive relevant business insights by assisting in their identification and prioritisation of their capital and operational investments.