Product launch: Canon releases next generation devices
Canon Australia today announced an exciting launch of new, multifunctional devices.
There are four colour A3 multifunctional devices in the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500i Series (the C5535i, C5540i, C5550i and the C5560i) and they’re designed to enhance productivity, provide an intuitive user experience and address the total cost of print across an organisation.
Senior Manager-Product at Canon, Peter Brittliff says the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500i Series is tailored to deliver maximum return on investment to businesses by minimising maintenance and downtime, while boosting productivity and profitability.
“The value of print for our customers lies in its ability to create, manage and share documents and information in a secure manner, and seamlessly across an organisation,” says Brittliff. “The new range of devices come with the new shared platform to reduce administration, and ensure employees have the technology they need to work digitally and efficiently.”
Brittliff affirms the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500i Series represents best-in-class performance and has been designed with environmental goals in mind. This is in addition to the ability to fit seamlessly into any working environment, while offering advanced network security.
Today’s release from Canon was designed for digitisation to reflect the increasing need for information management for Australian businesses. Some of the features of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500i Series include:
- Rapid scanning captures paper-based data, while the intelligent devices come with the ability to scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint files
- Responsive colour touchscreens that can be customised to meet the unique needs of users and businesses
- Universal Login Manager software provides a unique combination of user-based authentication
- Seamless integration with business applications and cloud connectivity
- V2 (Vivid and Vibrant) imaging technology ensures outstanding colour quality output
- Huge paper capacity of 6,350
- Canon’s device management tools enable centralised control across entire fleets
Newly appointed Director for Canon Business Services, Gavin Gomes says their next generation devices are built on an award-winning platform.
“Combined with Canon’s Managed Document Services this proactive management and continual optimisation of print infrastructure and related business processes saves money, increases efficiency, productivity and profitability. At Canon we are incredibly excited to provide to this our existing and new customers,” Gomes conludes.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500i Series will be available in Australia from 1 August 2016 - find out more here.