Qlik repositions to SaaS-first, customer-first company
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Qlik has this week announced enhancements and expansions to its customer success programs as the company realigns its core mission as a SaaS-first organisation.
The company acknowledges that customers must derive more value from data through analytics – but to do so, their vendor partners need to provide the tools to speed up time-to-insights.
“Many companies claim to put customers first, however as we lead with SaaS it takes a dedicated, company-wide focus to be truly customer-centric,” says Qlik’s chief customer officer, Roberto Sigona.
“This starts with the very first prospect conversation and carries through the entire journey to becoming a delighted, loyal customer. Qlik has made deep and wide investments in every aspect of the customer experience. From pre-sales and onboarding to our new support portal, new free trainings and outcome-based services packages, Qlik is evolving across the organisation to truly deliver value in every interaction.”
Program enhancements that include new support and success offerings with higher SLAs, improved online and assisted onboarding and ongoing assistance, new value based consulting packages and additional free educational resources.
Qlik says it aims to drive more value through the entire evaluation-to-expansion customer journey.
Qlik is also enabling customers through advisory services that expand the power of analytics with the latest technologies, such as conversational analytics with Qlik Insight Bot and new services on the horizon for Qlik’s data integration platform of Attunity and Qlik Data Catalyst.
New capabilities and offerings include:
• Brand new customer support portal with improved design and user experience, along with visibility and connectivity to additional resources (Qlik Community, Qlik Help, Qlik Continuous Classroom)
• New customer onboarding processes with executive interaction and a singular hub, providing guided paths and resources to ensure initial success
• New proactive customer success health check programs with dedicated additional staffing resources to help customers accelerate their return-on-investment
• Outcome-based service packages to accelerate time-to-value, such as migration services for QlikView customers interested in Qlik Sense
• Customer success management organisation and program designed to ensure Qlik sets, manages and meets expectations for every customer regardless of size and complexity
• Expanded access to free educational resources, including growing library of data literacy courses and the new data literacy certification.