SAP has released the results of its fourth annual SAP Best Run Awards for ANZ, celebrating the achievements of the top companies and people across the region using SAP products.
The awards are open to any customers and partners using SAP products or technology to practically apply insights, drive innovation and transform their businesses.
In addition, participants needed to emphasise new ways of thinking, disruptive use cases and the deployment of technologies that set the benchmark for their industry and improve the world.
The SAP Best Run Awards span 12 categories, including Experience Management, Industry Disruptor, CRM - Customer Experience, HR and People Management, and Network and Spend Management, amongst others.
Further, the Best Run SAP Honourable Mention category has recognised personal care company Dermalogica this year for implementing SAP Concur to improve its financial processes, benefitting employees and suppliers.
Winners were announced at an award ceremony at Hinchcliff House in Sydney's Circular Quay, hosted by SAP Australia and New Zealand president and managing director Damien Bueno and the company's head of industries Pete Andrew.
New Zealand companies Fonterra and Mitre 10 won the categories of ‘Best Run SAP Intelligent ERP – Cloud' and ‘Best Run SAP Experience Management', respectively.
Guests checked out finalist entries at the ceremony through an interactive digital gallery and enjoyed the entertainment, including live oyster shucking and a seafood bar.
“The quality of nominations for the SAP Best Run Awards 2022 demonstrates the innovation and agility of our customers and partners across Australia and New Zealand,” Bueno says.
“Each nomination has been exceptional, with entrants showcasing how implementing the right technology, in the right way with the right mindset, is helping some of ANZ's biggest organisations achieve their current and future ambitions.
“Through these awards, we have seen technology's powerful impact on business results, customer and employee experience, and local communities.
“On behalf of everyone at SAP, I would like to extend our gratitude to our judges who volunteered their time to review the entries and a big congratulations to this year's winners.
“We look forward to working together in partnership to achieve more great outcomes in 2023.
The complete list of winners is as follows:
- Best Run SAP Intelligent ERP Enterprise: Origin, with DXC Technology
- Best Run SAP Intelligent ERP - Cloud: Fonterra
- Best Run SAP Intelligent ERP - Business Process Transformation: NSW Department of Customer Service, with PwC
- Best Run SAP CRM - Customer Experience: Total Tools
- Best Run SAP Experience Management: Mitre 10 New Zealand
- Best Run SAP Human Resources - People Management: Ok Tedi Mining, with Deloitte
- Best Run SAP Data - Analytics: Sydney Water
- Best Run SAP Digital Supply Chain: Lion
- Best Run SAP Network - Spend Management: Woolworths Group
- Best Run SAP Next Gen Innovator: Orica
- Best Run SAP Industry Disruptor: TasNetworks, with Bourne Digital
- The Chris O'Brien Award: Taronga Zoo
- Honourable Mention: Dermalogica