SYSPRO reveals five new capabilities in latest ERP release
SYSPRO, a global provider of industry-built ERP software for manufacturers and distributors, has announced new capabilities to its latest ERP release with enriched functionality for improved internal and organisational controls, a connected supply chain, deeper business intelligence and digital dexterity.
Key pillars and highlights of the release include the following:
1. Improved information and intelligence: One of the standout features of the new release is SYSPRO Embedded Analytics, which integrates intelligence and data capabilities directly within the ERP system, providing heightened visibility of operational activity across the organisation. According to the company, this empowers SYSPRO users to create, customise, and deploy dashboards and visualisations anywhere in SYSPRO, providing real-time, accurate, and relevant data from all aspects of the business.
2. Enhanced organisational controls: SYSPRO's Dimension Analysis feature extends the product's financial reporting capability, offering a multi-dimensional, detailed view of an organisations financial data, as well as allowing users to slice and dice that data according to requirements with minimal effort. With Dimension Analysis, users can categorise financial transactions to provide business context for deeper analysis and decision-making. The solution results in increased flexibility and improved governance as businesses continue to scale up and extend operations across geographical boundaries.
3. Increased visibility across the supply chain: Another feature added to the SYSPRO ERP system is the Sales Price Hierarchy solution. This extends the price lists and price groups capability, enabling agility in determining price structure, prioritisation, and ease of preparing prices in advance of promotions, seasonal fluctuations, or cost changes. The result is improved optimisation of the sales and distribution channel, as well as aftermarket support for sales.
4. Enhanced digital dexterity: As SYSPRO advances into a Digital Business Platform, manufacturers and distributors will enhance their digital dexterity with the new Application Designer capability. The Low Code Application Designer can be used to integrate new solutions into SYSPRO, and to also build bespoke solutions into the SYSPRO UI, allowing for faster custom development at a fraction of the cost. It is designed to reduce the complexity of coding by providing a simple interface to the SYSPRO core functionality as well as inherits and harnesses all SYSPRO's underlying security, enrichment and flexibility.
5. Improved control of internal operations: As globalisation continues and access to world markets becomes easier, manufacturers and distributors are under pressure to remain competitive and improve internal efficiencies while reducing costs and being able to deliver their products anywhere in the world at short notice. The Kanban Automated Replenishment allows SYSPRO customers to manage bin replenishment on a pull system, resulting in increased productivity, reduced manual administration, and improvement of continuous stock levels.
Paulo de Matos, Chief Product Officer at SYSPRO, says, "The recent economic volatility has tested the resiliency of manufacturers and distributors and their ability to meet the demand of customers or connect with global supply chains.
"There is a growing need for visibility and organisational efficiency, which requires businesses to shift away from manual systems and instead leverage meaningful data intelligence. The capabilities of the latest release of SYSPRO ERP Software enable our customers to improve overall control of their business's value chain."