TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Andrew Smith, who is the Senior Manager of Strategy and Market Intelligence for Wasabi Technologies.
Wasabi is on a mission to store all the world’s data by making data storage simple, affordable, fast and secure.
Smith joins us today to tell us more about Wasabi and what cloud service trends he is seeing in the APAC region.
In the video, we discuss:
- How much data are APAC organisations storing in the cloud? How does this compare to other regions?
- Do you expect this to increase/decrease over the next year?
- How are APAC organisations planning their budgets for cloud storage over the next 12 months? How does this compare to other regions?
- Are APAC organisations historically meeting or exceeding their cloud storage budgeting? Why?
- What are APAC organisation's top selection criteria when it comes to choosing a cloud storage provider/service?
- What is the rate of cloud workload migration among APAC organizations? How does it compare to other regions?