TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Pasha Ershow, who is the Senior Vice President of Sales and Global Channel for APJ and MEA at Acronis.
Acronis protects the data, applications, systems and productivity of every organisation – safeguarding them against cyberattacks, hardware failures, natural disasters and human errors.
They empower service providers to protect their infrastructure and the infrastructure of their clients while maintaining high profit margins
Pasha joins us today to tell us more about Acronis and what they are doing in the APAC region.
In the video, we discuss:
- How is Acronis currently positioned in the technology landscape in Australia and New Zealand?
- What are the most recent updates to Acronis' technology?
- What trends are your product development teams focused on and how is this reflected in Acronis’ product roadmap?
- What are Acronis' future plans in Australia and New Zealand?
- What are some of the activities you are leading and can you tell me more about the upcoming initiatives you plan to introduce into the local market?