TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Maud Holvast, who is the Country Business Lead for Australia and New Zealand, and Ilya Gutlin, the Vice President of the APAC region, of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise or ALE.
ALE provides digital-age networking, communications and cloud solutions with services tailored to ensure customers’ success, with flexible business models in the cloud, on-premises, and hybrid.
Maud and Ilya join us today to tell us more about ALE and what trends they are seeing in the APAC region.
In the video, we discuss:
- For a business that hasn't worked with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise before, please tell us a bit about the company history, and what are ALE's key products and offerings?
- Could you tell us more about ALE's improvements and innovations in ANZ?
- What trends are ALE's product development teams laser-focused on next?
- What infrastructure or resources does ALE have in the APAC market?
- If an enterprise end-user wanted to engage with ALE, what is the best way?