TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Andrew Winlaw, who is the Vice President & General Manager for Australia & New Zealand at Amelia.
Amelia leverages more than two decades of global experience delivering industry-leading and industry-packaged autonomic and cognitive solutions for Government, Enterprise and Medium Businesses.
Andrew joins us today to tell us more about Amelia and what they are doing in the APAC region.
In the video, we discuss:
- For a business that hasn't worked with Amelia before, what are your key products and offerings?
- What are Amelia's biggest differentiators in the Conversational AI/virtual agent vendor landscape?
- In your opinion, why is the Australian market lagging behind rest of world when it comes to AI adoption?
- Looking ahead, what are the biggest opportunities for AI in the Australian market?
- Reflecting on your clients, what stands out about them that enabled and/or pushed them to take the risk with AI, compared with other enterprises in the region?
- If an enterprise end-user wanted to engage with Amelia what is the best way?