Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - An update from Palo Alto Networks
TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Riccardo Galbiati, who is the Chief Technology Officer for Australia and New Zealand at Palo Alto Networks.
Riccardo joins us today to tell us more about Palo Alto Networks and their approach to cloud security.
In the video, we discuss:
- What is Prisma Cloud and how does it meet the needs of the evolving cloud-based business?
- Over the last few years, application development has advanced steadily along with the rise of cloud-native, multi-cloud and hybrid environments. How have you seen threats evolve to keep up with the pace of digital innovation?
- What lessons have you learned from the security architectures of the past and how do these inform Palo Alto Networks’ approach to cloud security?
- How should an organisation go about implementing a modern cloud security solution?
- Where can someone go to learn more about Palo Alto Networks’ approach to cloud security?
To learn more about Palo Alto Networks and their Code to Cloud Summit, please visit their website here.