Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - An update from Ricoh Australia
TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Yasu Takahashi, who is the Managing Director of Ricoh Australia.
Ricoh Australia is empowering digital workplaces with mobility and flexibility to connect and collaborate.
With over 500 staff and an extensive dealer network across the country, Ricoh keeps Australian businesses thriving with innovative, customised solutions.
Yasu joins us today to tell us more about Ricoh Australia and what they are doing in the APAC region.
In the video, we discuss:
- For a business that hasn't worked with Ricoh before, what are your key products and offerings in the IT and Cybersecurity space?
- What are the most recent improvements in Ricoh's IT and cybersecurity offerings?
- What are Ricoh's teams laser-focused on in the IT and cybersecurity realm?
- What infrastructure or resources does Ricoh have in the Australian/APAC market for your IT and cybersecurity offerings?
- If an enterprise end-user wanted to engage with Ricoh for IT and cybersecurity solutions, what is the best way?