Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - Another update from HID
TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Steve Katanas, who is the Regional Head, Mature Markets, ANZ, Physical Access Control Solutions, HID.
HID’s hardware and software solutions help businesses, schools and governments in more than 100 countries secure access and allow insight into their people, places and things.
Along with its partners, HID is pioneering the hardware, software and services that allow people to navigate the physical and digital worlds with confidence.
Steve joins us today to tell us more about HID and their solutions for the APAC region.
In the video, we discuss:
- Please give us a quick overview of what HID does, and who are your customers?
- What is the latest innovation from HID that you are working with in the APAC region?
- Tell us a bit about the market at present – are economic forces making an impact?
- Are there any particular deployments of your technology you can share with us?
- Where to from here, for access control technologies – what are you laser-focused on next?
- Regarding your business model here, how do you operate – direct to market, or working with integrators and partners?
- Finally, what is the best way for someone to contact HID, if they want to find out more?
If you’d like to know more about HID, visit them at the Security Expo from August 30 to September 1 at Hall 3, ICC Sydney.
Or contact them on their website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.