TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Charles Carmakal, who is the Chief Technology Officer at Mandiant Consulting.
Mandiant is recognized by enterprises, governments and law enforcement agencies worldwide as the market leader in threat intelligence and expertise gained on the frontlines of cyber security.
Charles joins us today to tell us more about Mandiant and what they are doing in the APAC region.
In the video, we discuss:
- Remind our audience who Mandiant is, and what the company does in the world of cyber security?
- What is currently keeping the average CSO awake at night?
- We saw from a Mandiant report earlier that dwell times for cyber criminals are down across the world, does this mean we are slowly getting on top of threats?
- Who are the main threat actors we are seeing in the APAC region, and what are their motivations, generally speaking?
- What is on the near horizon for Mandiant – are there any projects your development teams are focused on?
- What is the best way to get in touch with Mandiant?