Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - Another update from Palo Alto Networks
TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Luisa Genovese, who is the Consulting Director at Palo Alto Networks Unit 42.
Whether responding to a breach or managing cyber risk, Palo Alto Networks understands your challenges. Hailing from U.S. government agencies, law enforcement and global security firms, Unit 42 security consultants have handled some of the largest data breaches in history.
Everything they do, from deployment to analysis and delivery of findings, is built for speed.
Luisa joins us today to tell us more about Palo Alto Networks and her thoughts on the threats that cloud environments are facing.
In the video, we discuss:
- Organisations are rapidly expanding their use of clouds as they seek greater efficiency and reduced cost in the current business environment. How is this impacting their ability to detect and mitigate risks?
- What are the most common vulnerabilities threat actors are looking to exploit within cloud environments?
- Why are we seeing the rapid growth in threat actors looking to exploit vulnerabilities throughout the cloud application life cycle and what types of threats does the prevalence of open source code expose organisations to?
- How can organisations protect their cloud applications from code-to-cloud, ensuring security throughout the application life cycle?
- How does the introduction of Palo Alto Networks’ CI/CD Security module enable DevOps and security teams to improve security outcomes throughout the application life cycle?