TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Stephen Madden, who is the Technical Alliance Manager for Australia and New Zealand at Wasabi Technologies.
Wasabi is on a mission to store all the world’s data by making data storage simple, affordable, fast and secure. If you have data to store, Wasabi’s pledge is to always be the cheapest, fastest, most secure and most reliable cloud storage in the world.
Stephen joins us today to tell us more about Wasabi and more about their channel strategy.
In the video, we discuss:
- Who is Wasabi and what is your role at the company?
- What do you see as the current key drivers in relation to cloud storage?
- What type of partners onboard with Wasabi to resell or create services?
- Why do partners sell Wasabi or select Wasabi as the Cloud Object Storage for their managed services.?
- With the likes of AWS, Azure and Google Cloud - where does Wasabi fit into this, and what are the benefits of Wasabi compared to the Hyperscalers?
- Is Wasabi only Cloud Object Storage, or are there any additional products and services?
- How do prospective resellers contact Wasabi to sign up or find out more?