TechDay's 10 Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies that operate in the Asia-Pacific region.
Today we are joined by Faraz Ali who is the IT channel market business manager at Vertiv Australia - New Zealand. Faraz joins us today to discuss edge infrastructure and its application in industry, and Vertiv's role in gaming and sustainability in the data center.
In the video we discuss:
- Examples of edge computing in action across industry.
- The pop-culturisation of the esports industry and why edge plays a vital role in its development.
- Industry wide concerns around data center capacity and resources.
- How Vertiv deploys sustainable technology.
- How to get the most out of edge investment.