Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - Who is Barco?
Techday's 10 Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies that operate in the Asia-Pacific region.
Barco is a technology company that specialises in visualisation and collaboration solutions for industries including healthcare, education, and enterprise. Barco is headquartered in Belgium and has offices around the world, including New South Wales and Victoria.
We speak to Barco A/NZ and Pacific Islands managing director Claudio Cardile to learn more.
In this video, Claudio covers:
- Key products and offerings from Barco
- Trends in the collaboration industry
- How Barco is keeping up with these trends
- Barco's focus on the education sector
- What the company does here in A/NZ
- How to contact the team
Watch the video below.