Zoho Corp launches new e-learning tool, TrainerCentral
Zoho Corporation, the parent company of technology brands such as ManageEngine, and Zoho.com have announced the launch of a new business division, TrainerCentral.
As a separate brand, TrainerCentral aims to solve the gap in the e-learning market that requires an end-to-end solution to deliver all forms of training.
With TrainerCentral, creators and educators get a tool-kit to help establish their knowledge brand, create online courses and aid thousands of learners worldwide.
TrainerCentral helps the experts build a community of learners through their specialised skills, generate revenue from their courses and turn their passion into profit.
Chief brand evangelist and TrainerCentral Aarthi Elizabeth says, "Learning is becoming universally accessible. The creator economy has allowed thousands of talented individuals to connect with millions of learners, wherever they are.
"At TrainerCentral, our goal is to empower them with everything they will ever need to transform their passion into a successful business.
"The knowledge community is a mix of teaching professionals who want to inspire the next generation through their wisdom and also edupreneurs who are just eager to share their special skills with others."
Elizabeth concludes, "We've built TrainerCentral to make knowledge sharing easy and accessible to all with the help of robust technology. You can be a veteran physics teacher, a corporate leadership coach, or a guitar virtuoso: if you have the passion to share your expertise with others, TrainerCentral is here to help you succeed."
According to Zoho, TrainerCentral enables creators to:
- Create online courses with a diverse curriculum that uniquely reflects one's knowledge and expertise.
- Run live workshops and online coaching sessions to hundreds of remote learners through the in-built web-conferencing functionality, without having to subscribe to any third-party meeting tool.
- Offer a personalised learning experience and nurture a micro-community of learners with the help of TrainerCentral's learner-centric features.
- Evaluate learners through graded quizzes, ensure discipline through course compliance and reward them with completion certificates.
- Build an intuitive website with a customised URL, to publish and sell online courses without writing a single line of code.
- Quickly set up a payment gateway, configure different payment methods like one-time fees or a recurring subscription and accept payments in any currency.
- Manage a growing team of trainers and monitor trainer performance, all under a single admin-console.
- Gather insights on key business metrics like revenue trends, learner progress and course feedback through the analytics dashboard.
Elizabeth says, "We understand that running a training business requires a lot of hustling, and in that process the trainers might end up spreading themselves too thin.
"That's why TrainerCentral offers them all the necessary tools to build a website, set up their business, and easily create online courses, giving our trainers time to focus on what they love: inspiring their learners."