Fortinet has announced the Fortinet Security Fabric has surpassed 500 technology integrations with more than 300 Fabric-Ready Technology Alliance Partners.
This provides customers and channel partners with integrated solutions to combat the growing threat landscape, improve security effectiveness, reduce complexity and simplify operations.
According to the company, the Fortinet Open Ecosystem is based on the Security Fabric, and demonstrates the value of strong technology alliances that Fortinet has established and cultivated over the years.
Fortinet states, the work-from-anywhere trend has dramatically changed the enterprise IT landscape, requiring applications to be distributed across hybrid IT deployments, including multi-cloud and data centre networks, to meet constantly shifting business requirements.
As more businesses digitise and move to dynamic, hybrid environments, the challenges of managing complexity and moving with increased agility multiply.
To combat this, Fortinet continues to work towards setting new industry standards with converged networking and security solutions.
Through the adoption of the Security Fabric, organisations are able to gain visibility and comprehensive security across data centres, campuses, interconnecting branches, home offices, remote workers and multi-cloud deployments.
With more than 500 integrations across 300 Fabric-Ready technology partners, customers, channel partners and service providers of all sizes can pick from a range of solutions that are optimised for the Fortinet Security Fabric.
As a result, organisations can focus on achieving business outcomes with greater agility instead of managing complexities in their deployments, Fortinet states.
As organisations transition to dynamic models to support their digital acceleration journey, adoption of the Fortinet Security Fabric continues to grow, as does partner focus on integrations to support it.
Since its launch in 2016, the Fortinet Fabric-Ready Partner Program continues to provide and incentivise partners with program infrastructure, resources and tools to integrate with the Security Fabric and develop joint solutions as part of the Fortinet Open Ecosystem.
Over the last year, alliance initiatives have focused on these core use cases:
- Infrastructure automation: To support day zero and day-n automation.
- Cloud security: For fast and secure multi-cloud access, SD-WAN connectivity and application performance and security.
- Secure networking: For next-generation solutions to enrich visibility and network analytics and coordinate real-time threat detection and policy enforcement.
- 5G and telco solutions: To drive security innovation, automation, and management across 5G, mobile and Telco network architectures and use cases.
- OT/IoT security: To discover and secure critical infrastructure and IoT/IoMT devices and ensure protection and compliance.
- Zero trust security : For next-generation solutions to drive access, authentication, and authorisation, and ensure continuous backup and recovery.
- Network and security operations: To strengthen security posture and drive operational efficiency.
Each of these solutions is optimised for the Fortinet Security Fabric, allowing customers to overcome complexity and begin harnessing the full potential of their investments from trusted technology leaders in the industry.
Additionally, Fortinet-developed Fabric Connectors provide deep integrations into technology partner platforms and automate operations, policies, and processes, in order to close security and compliance gaps.
Fortinet channel partners are served with best-in-class products and technologies that they can easily bundle and augment with their high-value services for customers.
They benefit from faster time-to-deployment and reduced technical support burden because the solutions are pre-validated in the Fortinet Open Ecosystem. The solutions enable channels to speed customers' time to value and innovation.