New Rackspace global practice to support sustainable adoption of generative AI
Rackspace Technology has announced Foundry for Generative AI by Rackspace (FAIR), a new global practice dedicated to accelerating the secure, responsible and sustainable adoption of generative AI solutions across industries.
According to a statement from Rackspace, FAIR aims to be a force multiplier to accelerate the pragmatic and secure use-case-based adoption of generative AI in businesses across all industries.
It builds on unique Rackspace Technology IP and multicloud capabilities along with their global footprint to facilitate:
- Cutting-edge AI/ML, analytics, data services, and assets gained through the strategic acquisition of Just Analytics.
- Industry-leading partnerships, with leading hyperscalers, including the extended ecosystem of open-source AI solutions featuring Hugging Face and stability.ai, to drive rapid Open Innovation.
- AI Private Cloud capabilities, including GPU-based high-performance computing, low latency storage solutions such as Rackspace Data Freedom, and secure networking across 30 plus global data centres, to enable the data kinetics needed to build advanced AI models in a private, secure, and on-demand environment.
As announced by Rackspace, the company has launched key generative AI offerings to drive customer success. This includes:
- FAIR Generative AI Ideation Workshop: An interactive and collaborative ideation workshop that helps organisations uncover actionable use cases for generative AI with defined business impacts. AI readiness diagnostics provide critical considerations for successful AI adoption.
- FAIR Generative AI Incubate: An agile and iterative program that co-creates an enterprise's first generative AI solution. It establishes the technology stack and assesses the viability of AI, ensuring seamless integration into organisational processes.
- FAIR Generative AI Industrialise: A systematic effort to transform the AI solution into a product, implementing governance, defining metrics, and optimising the AI model and Distributed Cloud Infrastructure for continuous improvement.
Under the FAIR platform, more than 100 use cases have been identified across multiple industries, and several first-of-a-kind implementations across the globe are under development.
For instance, Rackspace has leveraged generative AI to implement Intelligent Co-pilot for the Enterprise (ICE). Developed within FAIR, ICE is a co-pilot, boosting the productivity and effectiveness of go-to-market teams.
It harnesses the power of AI to automate routine tasks, identify warm leads, surface relevant data and content, and provide real-time contextualised analytics for hyper-personalised customer interactions.
Amar Maletira, CEO of Rackspace Technology, comments, "As we extend our AI/ML capabilities, we are committed to pushing the boundaries of what is possible with generative AI.
"Foundry for Generative AI by Rackspace (FAIR) showcases our technology-leaning dedication to innovation, commitment to open source, and ambition to be at the forefront of data-driven solutions that benefit our customers and partners. We aim to develop solutions that leverage the full potential of generative AI across various industries."