TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Craig Searle, who is the Director of Consulting and Professional Services for the Pacific at Trustwaves.
Trustwave detects threats that others can’t see, enabling them to respond quickly and protect its clients from the devastating impact of cyberattacks.
Trustwave leverages its world-class team of security consultants, threat hunters and researchers, and its market-leading security operations platform to relentlessly identify and isolate threats with the right telemetry at the right time for the right response.
Craig joins us today to tell us more about Trustwave and his thoughts on crisis management.
In the video, we discuss:
- Why should organisations invest in developing and stress-testing crisis communication plans?
- What are some of the most common issues that are identified in simulations?
- What are the consequences of having an undefined delegation chain during a cyber crisis?
- Could you tell us more about avoiding ‘paralysis through analysis’ in crisis management.
- What are some effective protocols that organisations can have in place to handle cyber-attacks?