TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Jack Newton, who is the CEO and Founder of Clio.
Clio’s mission is to transform the legal experience for all. They believe that the future of legal services is cloud-based and client-centered, and that fostering these advancements will drive positive social change and create a more inclusive legal system.
Jack joins us today to tell us more about Clio and what they are doing in the APAC region.
In the video, we discuss:
- Can you describe the steps taken by Clio in 2008 that have since changed the landscape of legal technology?
- What are your key products and offerings and how do they address the challenges faced by law firms?
- How has Clio's growth and global expansion, including its recent introduction to the Sydney market, been influenced by the changing demands of the legal industry?
- Could you elaborate on the impact of Clio Duo's Gen AI technology on the legal profession and its potential to close the access to justice gap?
- What are the next steps for the company in terms of innovation, expansion, and the future of legal tech investments?