TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Pieter Kraan, who is the Managing Director for Asia Pacific at Leaseweb.
Leaseweb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service provider, serving a worldwide portfolio of 20,000 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises.
Pieter joins us today to tell us more about Leaseweb and what they are doing in the APAC region.
In the video, we discuss:
- For a business that hasn't worked with Leaseweb before, what are your key products and offerings?
- What are the most recent improvements/innovations to your products and services?
- Could you explain to our audience who your typical customers are, and why they need Leaseweb?
- What is your to-market strategy here – do you sell direct, or work with partners and integrators?
- What trends are your product development teams laser-focused on next?
- What infrastructure or resources do you have in the APAC market?
- If an enterprise end-user wanted to engage with Leaseweb, what is the best way to reach out or find out more?