Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - An update from SAS
TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Bryan Harris, who is the Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at SAS.
SAS envisions a world where everyone can make better decisions, grounded in trusted data and assisted by the productivity and speed of SAS® AI and analytics. When decisions need to happen at just the right moment, you need the world’s most trustworthy analytics brand and people to give you confidence.
Bryan joins us today to tell us more about SAS and some of his thoughts on artificial intelligence.
In the video, we discuss:
- For a business that hasn't worked with SAS before, tell us about your products and offerings?
- The world of generative AI is ever evolving and rapidly expanding. What do you see as the major opportunities for businesses?
- In a recent research report from SAS, 87% of executives said they believe resiliency is very or somewhat important for their companies, but only 47% view their company as very resilient. How is SAS helping to bridge this gap?
- SAS recently announced it would be investing $1 Billion in AI over the next three years (totally $2 Billion over six years). What are the key drivers of this investment?
- How does SAS help businesses better understand their data and gain real insights?