TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Alex Tilley, who is the Head of Threat Intelligence for APJ at Secureworks.
Secureworks is a leader in cybersecurity, providing best-in-class cybersecurity solutions and threat intelligence that reduces risk, optimizes IT and security investments, and fills security team talent gaps.
Tilley joins us today to tell us more about Secureworks and what Securework's solutions are for the security threats of today.
In the video we discuss:
- For a business that hasn't worked with SecureWorks before, what are your key products and services?
- How has the email threat has changed over time and what are the types of common attacks associated with email?
- How can the security culture of an organisation influence outcomes?
- Why do technical solutions only go so far and what business processes should be adopted as a defensive step?
- What else can be done to protect employees?