Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - An update from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Philippe Bletterie, who is the Senior Vice President of Sales, Maud Holvast, who is the Country Business Lead for Australia and New Zealand at Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, or ALE.
ALE provides digital-age networking, communications and cloud solutions with services tailored to ensure customers’ success, with flexible business models in the cloud, on-premises, and hybrid.
Philippe and Maud join us today to tell us more about Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise and what they are doing in the APAC region.
In the video, we discuss:
- For a business that hasn't worked with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise before, what are your key products and offerings?
- ALE is putting more emphasis on networking solutions at present, what can you tell us about that strategy?
- What innovations are your product development teams laser-focused on next?
- What infrastructure or resources do you have in the APAC market?
- If an enterprise end-user wanted to engage with ALE, what is the best way?